Sep 29, 2011

Ice Cream Parlour Party

I have been going through withdrawls because I have not thrown a good party for months. I came across this lovely little number from Eat, Drink, Chic. I am in Heaven! She came up with some fabulous ideas and goes over the top with tons of free printables to embellish your party! I get giddy just thinking about throwing something like this! 

{Pictures courtesy of Eat, Drink, Chic}


Love, love, love the look.


Coconut Ice Sauce?!!!... I might have to attempt to create something as divine as this! What an amazing idea for a sundae bar. 


I love how creative she was in using a wooden office organizer for the toppings! Genius!


Those printables are to die for!


She even has printables for the cups too! 



 Well, at least I know what party I will be throwing next! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment